What info do I need to provide?
Naturally, the more exact your info will be, the more exact quote you can get. Ambiguous requests like "I want a site, how much it would be?" can't get any reasonable quote, cause price can range from few hundred to few thousands dollars. So when specifying a new project, consider providing following:
- what type of site/product you want/offer
- what would be purpose: free blog, paysite
- what is target audience
- list samples that you like
- do you need only design and/or programming - for example you might need a backend for your site, like a CMS system
- what is your approximate budget
- deadline for project
What is the process?
Once we you provide sufficient info, you receive a quote and availability info. After approving quote you are required to pay:
- full amount if your amount is smaller than $600
- 50% if you amount is above $600, the remaining 50% is paid after order has been delivered
Once payment is done, your order is started and you will be notified regularly about progress. Using ICQ/Yahoo/MSN or Skype speeds up communication significantly. You are provided previews and after they are approved, they are tweaked.
Do you provide images/videos?
No, I generally don't provide images. However if you want to I can buy them and add them from your price total.
What payments to you accept?
I accept Epassporte (preferred), Paypal and credit card payments.
Do you provide hosting?
No, but we strongly recommend Amerinoc as a very reliable company, they offer great support and have wide variety of services from shared hosting, through VPS to dedicated servers.
Do you need a design with exclusive rights?
Yes, for example some companies that don't have their own designer teams can outsource their work to us. We can provide exclusive rights, that explicitly means we don't put the design in our portfolio and we never mention design was done by us.